Friday 7 June 2019

MEMORIES OF MY SCHOOL DAYS



My first day of school was in September 2015, I was really nervous, everything was new for me; the classrooms, the teachers, my classmates…
In first grade I liked my classmates because most of them were my friends from school. With the time I started having a really good relationship with other people who are still my friends such as Montse or Tony.
My favorite class was Art, I really enjoyed it because I used to like painting and also because I was sitting with my friends and we have had really fun moments.
In this grade we made a really good play: `A midsummer night´s dream´ by Shakespeare.
In second grade, the first day I was nervous too because I didn´t know who my classmates will be but when I entered in the classroom I was so happy because most of my friends were there.
This year was more difficult than the other one because we had to study more, we had new subjects like Physics and Chemistry and we also started our blogs. We have the blog for all the bilingual subjects, on the blog we have to post some vocabulary, photos, projects and a self-assessment after every term.
In this grade we made lots of different projects. We had to make a project about an important person and I chose Rosa Parks. We made a Physics and Chemistry project about an element and I made it about mercury. My favorite project of this year was a Physics and Chemistry project about making atoms. We also had to choose a got talent´s performance and talk about it.
This year we read a really interesting book called `All about the USA´.


The first day of school of my third grade, I didn´t like my class at first because there were lots of new people that I didn´t know but after a time, I started having good relationship with them and I made lots of new friends.
The first project we made that course was a storytelling, I chose `The sleeping beauty´, we learnt a lot about the Irish culture. We also made a project about an invention, I didn´t liked so much this project but I had enjoyed a lot the recipe we had to make for Physical Education, which I made with Isa and Bea.
After all, at last we are in 4th grade!!!
This is my last year at school and I´m really happy with the classmates and teachers that are teaching me. This year we have read the book `Witches secrets and lies´ and related to this book, we have made a project, in my case of Salem trials. We´ve also made other projects for other subjects.
The best trip of all my high school years was the end of course trip. I enjoyed a lot, we did lots of activities, we visited some beautiful places and I had a great time with my friends.
This has been all my way through high school, I´m really nervous about my next year but I´m so happy about this experience and all the friends I´ve made.

1 comment: